Getting in line for 2022 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am waiting on a 2022 as I want the latest and freshest factory build available. I understand mid November is when Ford officially starts ‘22 Raptor production. I am expecting a slight price increase and MAYBE a new color or two.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am waiting on a 2022 as I want the latest and freshest factory build available. I understand mid November is when Ford officially starts ‘22 Raptor production. I am expecting a slight price increase and MAYBE a new color or two.
doubt it. they won't have the 21's done by then

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not happening

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
No one ahas confirmed 22’s will start production in November. Probably not u til, mid March is my guess.

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2022 Orders Acceptance 2022 Scheduling 2022 Production Start Up
9/15/2110/14/2112/6/21

Not sure if this applies to Raptors but it's what I have found for Ford dates.

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I talked to my dealer last week and they told me to check back with them in November for an update on when the '22 Raptors might start being produced and/or available for order. Basically, nobody has any idea was my takeaway.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn it. I just figured these things keep getting produced year round. I passed on the 21 thinking the 22 would be easily available around the holidays. Guess I should have spent more time on this forum but Im not sure that's possible.