GEN3 Ford Raptor R Owner Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll give my 2 cents on the TRX since I owned one for over 2 years.

-The TRX feels quicker off the line, like fryrice said there is more low-end TQ, but at the upper end the R takes it. I also love the whine of the SC on the TRX, but I think the R exhaust sounds better.
-I've always LOVED the exterior of the Raptor, don't get me wrong the TRX looks mean, but it honestly looks like a mish-mash of a limited and Rebel. I just think the Raptor sticks out way more.
-The interior to me is a wash I like both about the same. The TRX might feel a tad bit more premium, but I prefer the Raptor seats and infotainment system on the Raptor better.
-This is a selfish reason, but 'lack there of' the Raptor R's make it WAY more special than a TRX.

Don't get me wrong if you can't get a R or don't want to spend the money they're going for a TRX isn't a bad choice at all.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll give my 2 cents on the TRX since I owned one for over 2 years.

-The TRX feels quicker off the line, like fryrice said there is more low-end TQ, but at the upper end the R takes it. I also love the whine of the SC on the TRX, but I think the R exhaust sounds better.
-I've always LOVED the exterior of the Raptor, don't get me wrong the TRX looks mean, but it honestly looks like a mish-mash of a limited and Rebel. I just think the Raptor sticks out way more.
-The interior to me is a wash I like both about the same. The TRX might feel a tad bit more premium, but I prefer the Raptor seats and infotainment system on the Raptor better.
-This is a selfish reason, but 'lack there of' the Raptor R's make it WAY more special than a TRX.

Don't get me wrong if you can't get a R or don't want to spend the money they're going for a TRX isn't a bad choice at all.
All the new TRX by me are MSRP of $125 or above. For that price the TRX is a no-go

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone who has taken delivery of a 24 R confirm or deny that the gear the truck is in is always displayed on the inside of the tach?
Thanks!!!!!

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 449372
Put 39”KM3s on today. Figured I would try the Methods in a different color. The BFG 39”s are the same height as the 38\12.50\17 Nittos I had on it.

Sam
@SSWIM do you have any suspension mods? Looks like you are maybe running Fox Race Series coilovers up front. Anything in the rear? Are your Methods 9" wide with +0 offset? Any rubbing. Thinking about doing this on my '24 R. Looks great.