GEN3 Ford Raptor R Owner Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So you just clean the hell outta the frame and suspension bits then spray this on and it will look better than factory and stay looking that way?!?!
Yes that’s correct, it’s looks factory black and is weldable due to the nature of the paint containing Stainless Steel in it.

I learned about this product from the Tremor Boards - Dan from Carli suspension highly recommended it.

I coated my 22 Superduty with Carli suspension and Deaver springs, axles and any other bare material 3 years ago and still looks new after 3 winters in Utah (Salt on roads)

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes that’s correct, it’s looks factory black and is weldable due to the nature of the paint containing Stainless Steel in it.

I learned about this product from the Tremor Boards - Dan from Carli suspension highly recommended it.

I coated my 22 Superduty with Carli suspension and Deaver springs, axles and any other bare material 3 years ago and still looks new after 3 winters in Utah (Salt on roads)
You have no idea how happy this made me and my OCD. Thank you!

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Only question I have here, if you peel that paint back, what does it look like under? One of the issues with undercoating material, is that it traps water underneath. Thats one of the reasons that films have become more popular, because its right on the surface, it can't trap water, only con is that it degrades and has to be reapplied over time.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you just clean the hell outta the frame and suspension bits then spray this on and it will look better than factory and stay looking that way?!?!
Keep in mind, if you already have surface rust, just washing it will not be enough prep. You will need to wash it, then sand down any rust, then repaint it. Maybe with this stuff you can skip the repaint prior to application? But you gotta sand that rust away.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep in mind, if you already have surface rust, just washing it will not be enough prep. You will need to wash it, then sand down any rust, then repaint it. Maybe with this stuff you can skip the repaint prior to application? But you gotta sand that rust away.
Yeah. Id only have to rear axle to spend extra time on. Everywhere else is fine. Just constantly looks like oldness until i use a little water based tireshine to brighten it up.

Reaction score
Only question I have here, if you peel that paint back, what does it look like under? One of the issues with undercoating material, is that it traps water underneath. Thats one of the reasons that films have become more popular, because its right on the surface, it can't trap water, only con is that it degrades and has to be reapplied over time.
This paint seems to bond with the material, I have no loose paint to allow it to penetrate the moisture under neath.

It came highly recommended, I’ve been happy with it. I got to spray cans worth and was able to hit everything I needed to and had enough left over for any touch ups where I missed not due to a failure, it is expensive but in my experience and opinion I feel it was worth it.

Reaction score
Here’s what my Deaver springs still look like after three years, Deavers ride great but they come with the worst paint for protection on them stock. The Steel it paint has kept them looking like brand new.