New Raptor R Owner in Scottsdale, AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlue20

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness. Great looking truck. My mother had lived out in Sun City for 16 years, and as an “only child” I spent A Lot of time out there over the years. A great place to own a Raptor! As far as the Temperature, you’re wrong! AZ is hotter than hell! I used to try riding my Harley out there - should’ve learned since my Florida home is dam near as hot.

Enjoy the Raptor R! At least the white color will keep the paint from peeling! lol

cr23raptor1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And he shot 59!
I actually have played with chip beck before(I play competitive golf/as my 2nd job and have status on pga Latin america). Anyways, cool guy(as most of the old school players are). Btw I've not had a 59 but have had numerous 61's. 59 is tough- luck has to be on your side when it happens.

BigBlue20

Reaction score
I actually have played with chip beck before(I play competitive golf/as my 2nd job and have status on pga Latin america). Anyways, cool guy(as most of the old school players are). Btw I've not had a 59 but have had numerous 61's. 59 is tough- luck has to be on your side when it happens.
For me it would be a miracle!

Arizona Free

Reaction score
I’m a 2, so not even close to your league. Props to you. It’s a hard game at that level