GEN3 Ford Raptor R Owner Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
traded my R for a Trx a week ago after owning 6 raptors all generations and sad to say fords quality has progressively gone down the shi**** through each generation the trx is hands down a better built truck. sad to see ford go woke and pour all there resources in ev’s. so many short cuts example - ford can put a heated steering wheel in a ranger but not a 100k + truck raptor ….

Attachments

• 67395262-E0F4-4450-B1B3-B2489E785757.jpeg
    67395262-E0F4-4450-B1B3-B2489E785757.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
traded my R for a Trx a week ago after owning 6 raptors all generations and sad to say fords quality has progressively gone down the shi**** through each generation the trx is hands down a better built truck. sad to see ford go woke and pour all there resources in ev’s. so many short cuts example - ford can put a heated steering wheel in a ranger but not a 100k + truck raptor ….
No surprise--all you've done is bash on R. You say S*** build quality--get specific on what happened to your truck that you only 'took delivery a week ago'. TRX has plenty of issues--some long term will no fix (drive shaft to start with). Sure you've spent plenty of time on TRX forums and know quality issues. One half dozen, glad you found what you like and take care.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
200.gif

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No surprise--all you've done is bash on R. You say S*** build quality--get specific on what happened to your truck that you only 'took delivery a week ago'. TRX has plenty of issues--some long term will no fix (drive shaft to start with). Sure you've spent plenty of time on TRX forums and know quality issues. One half dozen, glad you found what you like and take care.

it’s a real owners “opinion” not a argument. do you even own a r just curious?

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
it’s a real owners “opinion” not a argument. do you even own a r just curious?
I don't and neither do you (anymore). You say quality issues so just asking what issues YOU had as I await my R. Don't need to own an R to ask what issues YOU had. Hence forum.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I don't and neither do you (anymore). You say quality issues so just asking what issues YOU had as I await my R. Don't need to own an R to ask what issues YOU had. Hence forum.
He used to love his raptor and wouldn't shut up about how special of a vehicle it was and how it was the only thing that commanded a ADM cause of how special it was
200.gif