GEN II 02 Sensor Circuit low voltage Bank 2 Sensor 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rangerrwh

Reaction score
Please help. Had a 2017 GEN II 02 Sensor replaced by ford. Drove the truck fro 200 miles jo warning. Parked for 10 mins, started truck back up and got the warning again, warning, 02 Sensor Circuit low voltage Bank 2 Sensor 1

OP
OP
R

Rangerrwh

Reaction score
Error Code is P0151. Again the code was flashing. Brought it to Ford. They replaced the )2 sensor since they said it wasn't getting power. 200 miles into my trip after replacement. Turned the truck off. 10 mins later, started it to go for another ride and the same code P0151, 02 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 1 reappeared.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the sensor wasn’t receiving power then the sensor is not at fault. Most likely there is a wiring or connector pin fitment issue between the PCM and the O2 sensor

OP
OP
R

Rangerrwh

Reaction score
Thank you. Sucks that ford just changed the sensor. Is there an easy way to diagnosis where the wiring or pin fitment issue is?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you. Sucks that ford just changed the sensor. Is there an easy way to diagnosis where the wiring or pin fitment issue is?
The dealer needs to follow the pinpoint test for the DTC. If the pinpoint test lead to sensor replacement then they need to use the appropriate flex probes to inspect pin fitment at the PCM and sensor connectors.

OP
OP
R

Rangerrwh

Reaction score
Also, it only seems to initiate the warning at startup of my truck. I clear the code and then drive, doesn’t come on. Turn off my truck. Start it, code comes on.
Could it be a permanent code for driving it a long way prior to having the O2 sensor changed?