GEN 3 Raptor Swap - Houston/Dallas/EastTx area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrapping a truck is 4-5k look around
Depending on what quality of material used, price can vary. If I put let's say a stealth wrap on, I would paint correct first, ceramic coat, then wrap it. All of that cost more than 8k.

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on what quality of material used, price can vary. If I put let's say a stealth wrap on, I would paint correct first, ceramic coat, then wrap it. All of that cost more than 8k.
Shouldn’t the wrap go over the paint, then ceramic last?

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, that's part of it. Mostly cause i took a dealer stock order to get my hands on one quick, but I prefer the other colors and seeing them hit the road are making me jelly.
Being a LFG owner myself in Dallas I will say that if anything you will be in the same boat here. I love the LFG color and could see why you’d want it but during pollen season past few weeks my truck has literally been yellow lol.
Get Xpel Stealth. It looks great and won’t cost $15k, more like $8,000.
X3 this, the stealth color for the black would look super cool. Some say it looks more tacky but I disagree. I kept my Xpel wrap on my LFG gloss but the matte was definitely appealing. Black Xpel stealth below for reference.
1651606273194.jpeg
1651606306267.jpeg

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Longshot, but I've got a 2021 Agate Black, 801A, 35s, PanoRoof, PowerTech, Carbon Fiber, no graphic at 5k miles I'd be down to swap with a comparable Gen3 vehicle in Lead Foot, Code Orange, or Velocity Blue.
Man if you had a white one I’d be all over it. I love my lead foot but keeping it clean is brutal.