Vehicle Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Detailing and ceramic coating.

Actually I'm warming up to it. I love how it looks in the pictures. It's just when it looks hard orange that will take me a little bit to get used to. Last truck was rapid red. I loved that color.
I don't even like code orange and that thing looks gorgeous. Welcome to the forum and just enjoy the hell out of that truck

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. In one post he says "I'm getting hammered" then shows a picture of a truck with a license plate that says "darling" then follows that up by using the terms "warming it up" and "hard orange."

This is not a Prius owner, this is a Vespa owner, AKA a sex worker!

OP
OP
M

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. In one post he says "I'm getting hammered" then shows a picture of a truck with a license plate that says "darling" then follows that up by using the terms "warming it up" and "hard orange."

I’m under attack !

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Leave the Italians out of this.