Vehicle Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
I agree 100 percent. If I can not find the right vehicle swap and color, I am actually very happy with this raptor. The orange is just going to take a while for me to get used to it. I really like it when it has that red appearance in the right sunlight.
I have a CO 35 Raptor. I too struggled about the color the first 2 weeks I had it. But now, after 2 months of ownership I absolutely love it. It's an unique and bold color fitting for a Raptor. I'm an older man and I've had every other color times 5. I wanted something different and I didn't want to blend in. The CO is not an orangery orange. Some describe it as a burnt orange. Or less subdued orange. I agree. The compliments I get go hand in hand with the truck itself and the color. I can't wait everyday to get in it and show it off. I hope you'll grow to feel the same way too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220223-031523_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220223-031523_YouTube.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 20211229_142354.jpg
    20211229_142354.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 40

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just took delivery ( February 17 th) of a loaded 35 package code orange 2021 Raptor. Traded in my 2019 rapid red with 43,000 miles, loved the truck and the color. I tried to order a 2022 37 package back in November, but my dealer could not be guaranteed a 37 package in a timely matter and with all the production delays that are taking place currently I knew he had a 2021 35 package on order since July that was all built just waiting for a chip. I knew the truck was Code Orange and I did do significant research on the color and I was 50/50 on the color after researching it but I figured I had to see it in person before I made my final decision and I figured it would be better to take this vehicle now considering production delays and the fact that I could buy it at MSRP ( ONE IN THE HAND IS WORTH 2 IN THE BUSCH). Most pictures looked a shade of red to me and when I first arrived at the dealership in the shade it looked that shade of red , but as the sun hits it , it is definitely orange, and that will not work for me as a daily driver. I don't hate the color, I actually like it, but not to look at every day.

If anybody has a 2021 or 2022 raptor they just bought or on order in a color they don't want and would rather have code orange, I am willing to listen. I am not trying to flip this vehicle I am trying to find a raptor in either rapid red, lead foot, any shade of blue, silver, gray, or white. The only colors I am not interested in are black or code orange. The vehicle is fully paid for and is having paint correction and ceramic coating applied right now. I do not know how to post pictures to the forum, I have pictures of the raptor, so if anybody talk me thru the process I can post pictures. I absolutely love the truck, just can not live with the code orange on a daily basis.

Thank You.
you bought a 35 CO Raptor? Didn’t you said in an order thread (35 vs 37 ) back in January that the 35 Raptor is a base model POS and nobody wants it and dealers can’t get rid of them? Is this the same guy? The same ME 120 who said there is no demand for 35? Is this the same mask wearing Fauci fan?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you bought a 35 CO Raptor? Didn’t you said in an order thread (35 vs 37 ) back in January that the 35 Raptor is a base model POS and nobody wants it and dealers can’t get rid of them? Is this the same guy? The same ME 120 who said there is no demand for 35? Is this the same mask wearing Fauci fan?
Because everyone wants a base model POS that there is no demand for.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

The dude is a troll, along with a few other of his logins.

Oh, and I use the word "dude" to give benefit of the doubt. It may be a trans-college swimmer deal going on. Who knows.