Vehicle Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just took delivery ( February 17 th) of a loaded 35 package code orange 2021 Raptor. Traded in my 2019 rapid red with 43,000 miles, loved the truck and the color. I tried to order a 2022 37 package back in November, but my dealer could not be guaranteed a 37 package in a timely matter and with all the production delays that are taking place currently I knew he had a 2021 35 package on order since July that was all built just waiting for a chip. I knew the truck was Code Orange and I did do significant research on the color and I was 50/50 on the color after researching it but I figured I had to see it in person before I made my final decision and I figured it would be better to take this vehicle now considering production delays and the fact that I could buy it at MSRP ( ONE IN THE HAND IS WORTH 2 IN THE BUSCH). Most pictures looked a shade of red to me and when I first arrived at the dealership in the shade it looked that shade of red , but as the sun hits it , it is definitely orange, and that will not work for me as a daily driver. I don't hate the color, I actually like it, but not to look at every day.

If anybody has a 2021 or 2022 raptor they just bought or on order in a color they don't want and would rather have code orange, I am willing to listen. I am not trying to flip this vehicle I am trying to find a raptor in either rapid red, lead foot, any shade of blue, silver, gray, or white. The only colors I am not interested in are black or code orange. The vehicle is fully paid for and is having paint correction and ceramic coating applied right now. I do not know how to post pictures to the forum, I have pictures of the raptor, so if anybody talk me thru the process I can post pictures. I absolutely love the truck, just can not live with the code orange on a daily basis.

Thank You.

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just took delivery ( February 17 th) of a loaded 35 package code orange 2021 Raptor. Traded in my 2019 rapid red with 43,000 miles, loved the truck and the color. I tried to order a 2022 37 package back in November, but my dealer could not be guaranteed a 37 package in a timely matter and with all the production delays that are taking place currently I knew he had a 2021 35 package on order since July that was all built just waiting for a chip. I knew the truck was Code Orange and I did do significant research on the color and I was 50/50 on the color after researching it but I figured I had to see it in person before I made my final decision and I figured it would be better to take this vehicle now considering production delays and the fact that I could buy it at MSRP ( ONE IN THE HAND IS WORTH 2 IN THE BUSCH). Most pictures looked a shade of red to me and when I first arrived at the dealership in the shade it looked that shade of red , but as the sun hits it , it is definitely orange, and that will not work for me as a daily driver. I don't hate the color, I actually like it, but not to look at every day.

If anybody has a 2021 or 2022 raptor they just bought or on order in a color they don't want and would rather have code orange, I am willing to listen. I am not trying to flip this vehicle I am trying to find a raptor in either rapid red, lead foot, any shade of blue, silver, gray, or white. The only colors I am not interested in are black or code orange. The vehicle is fully paid for and is having paint correction and ceramic coating applied right now. I do not know how to post pictures to the forum, I have pictures of the raptor, so if anybody talk me thru the process I can post pictures. I absolutely love the truck, just can not live with the code orange on a daily basis.

Thank You.
Message me

OP
OP
M

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#1on the hand is way better than #2 in the bush.
I agree 100 percent. If I can not find the right vehicle swap and color, I am actually very happy with this raptor. The orange is just going to take a while for me to get used to it. I really like it when it has that red appearance in the right sunlight.