Gen 3 Common issues we are now seeing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mallon3194

Reaction score
Not for the rattle. It won’t select modes, the actuator is jammed and it’s been in multiple times parts on back order, (Aug 29th) along with electrical issues. Yes the problems don’t seem like they warrant a buy back, but when the vehicle is in and out of the dealership sometimes they’re for multiple weeks with no resolution that’s the stinger! And clearly Ford agrees!
Clearly @FordTechOne don’t agree! Feel free to air your opinion

AARaptor

Reaction score
Anyone else’s startup tones, seatbelt chime and blinkers have a different sound to them every once in a while? I can’t figure out what makes it do it, but it does.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else’s startup tones, seatbelt chime and blinkers have a different sound to them every once in a while? I can’t figure out what makes it do it, but it does.
Haven’t really noticed or even paid attention to it tbh.

awd5906

Reaction score
Oh yeah 100%. There’s no rhyme or reason to it. I know Ford has used a change in tones to signify a week battery on previous versions of Sync but my battery seems to be fine. I’m thinking it’s a software error that shows up once in awhile.