Geisers w/ shock perches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegrays

Reaction score
So I got geisers for Gen 1 and worried about the angles of UCA and rc axle with geiser on mid perch. The website describes the geisers for mid perch. I was wondering if geiser would ride fine on bottom perch so I worry less about the angles. Also what’s the increase in ride height over stock with geiser plus mid perch. Rise over stock from just geiser springs and bottom perch as well. TIA

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So it's really good on sudden impacts without bottoming out, yet it's not a rough or harsh ride and there's still enough rebound for daily driving? (I hope I hope I hope)

OP
OP
thegrays

thegrays

Reaction score
I've had Geisers on mid perch for several years now and have no issues. Truck sits level but i have Deaver +2SD in the rear as well
Yea so stock rear end it’ll have a pronounced squat I’m on top perch and you literally can’t tell Although it’s like 1/4 inch squatted but mid perch w/ the geiser sounds like a lotta squat

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it's really good on sudden impacts without bottoming out, yet it's not a rough or harsh ride and there's still enough rebound for daily driving? (I hope I hope I hope)
I do 90% road driving and i feel geisers on mid is plenty comfortable however i have not done a back to back comparison. Any spring on low perch will be a softer ride but you may get more dive on hard braking and most likely your truck will sit low in the front. I put mine on a long time ago but i was in mid with stocks and the geisers on mid and i thought the ride was great. Also, assuming your perches are seized you can always change perch settings with some basic tools and a little mechanical knowledge. The rpg website has a good video on how to change the perch without removing the shock