Geiser Progressive Spring Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went from stock coils on mid perch and stock leafs to Geisers on bottom perch and Deavers and its a great setup all around. The front is quiet and smooth now but the rear is exceptionally better than before. If the front improved by 50%, then I feel like the rear got 100% better. Its crazy how ****** the stock leaf pack is.
Good to hear. Thank You.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went from stock coils on mid perch and stock leafs to Geisers on bottom perch and Deavers and its a great setup all around. The front is quiet and smooth now but the rear is exceptionally better than before. If the front improved by 50%, then I feel like the rear got 100% better. Its crazy how ****** the stock leaf pack is.

I have noticed only Forged offers the easily done flutter stack option so i'd wager that if it was worth it to TSW or Hammer they would offer it also. Makes you wonder why they wouldn't offer it as an easy money maker and performance adder? I've talked with a couple shock rebuilders and they were able to rattle off some jargon that was above my head as to why it's not as effective for our setups. I'm sure if i asked Forged they'd do a damn good job of trying to earn my $120 though so its hard to say!

I talked to Jeff earlier today and he said based on my needs, he would recommend a OEM rebuild with upgraded Viton seals. He said the flutter stack works great on washboard roads but that’s not what I was after. He said if I went with the setup I asked about earlier, it would be too stiff and not a good ride on road.

Question is now: Rebuild or just get brand new OEM.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went all new on the front because everything was available and rebuilt on the rears. If i could do it again i would go new all around.

Beach_Bum

Reaction score
As I posted this (in this forum and FB group page), I have learned that a lot of people don't recommend geiser spring with mid perch. So with that being said, I won't go that route.

As for flutter stacks, is it a waste of $120? The idea is to always air down when offroading, but figured $120 to help the OEM setup wouldn't hurt unless it's truly a waste.
It‘s been a while since I’ve read through this thread, but aren’t most of the posters in here running Geisers on mid perch? I was always under the impression that most people run Geisers on mid perch and Eibach springs on bottom perch.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It‘s been a while since I’ve read through this thread, but aren’t most of the posters in here running Geisers on mid perch? I was always under the impression that most people run Geisers on mid perch and Eibach springs on bottom perch.

Yeah I’ve always thought most were on mid perch with geisers. That’s what I’m going to this weekend

Seems like most people on Geisers and Mid go there AFTER the springs settle and sag to get back to the height they originally had when the springs were new. Maybe the earlier runs of springs didn't hold their shape as well as the new ones but i dont hear about recent (last couple of years) purchasers sagging out like the early adopters.

Just for a point of reference, my '13 on Geisers and LP is at 26 1/4" from center hub to flare. I dont remember if thats up or down from OE springs on mid.

AD2EAC91-CBA6-42B4-BF3F-C4EA02E84631.jpeg

Beach_Bum

Reaction score
Seems like most people on Geisers and Mid go there AFTER the springs settle and sag to get back to the height they originally had when the springs were new. Maybe the earlier runs of springs didn't hold their shape as well as the new ones but i dont hear about recent (last couple of years) purchasers sagging out like the early adopters.

Just for a point of reference, my '13 on Geisers and LP is at 26 1/4" from center hub to flare. I dont remember if thats up or down from OE springs on mid.
Ok yeah that makes sense. I had a hard time finding any recent info/reviews from people running the Geisers. I plan on getting some new front shocks and adding the Geisers, so I'm glad I saw this discussion. My current setup is at 26" on stock shocks/springs at bottom perch and some kind of leveling spacer in the front (was installed before I bought the truck).

I think my front end height goal is between 26.25" and 26.5" because I do eventually plan on running 37s.

IMG_8555.JPG

dirty1s

Reaction score

View attachment 353469
Are these 35s or 37s? Looking for a definitive answer as to if i can run Geisers on LP with 37s on factory wheels with no rub.