GBrown 1867 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little less than three days, planning on hitting the road mid day Wed. Was hoping to be able to complete everything wanted to do before then, probably will fall short. Looking forward to EB1 & EB2

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of the trunk. Hold two pelican cases, new steering rack, new Power steering pump and there is enough room for a couple soft dry bags towards the wall.
rese6ere.jpg
tu8eha5u.jpg
ube2uje7.jpg

The rear section is open all the time so we can get to the jack with lifting the gate.
8a8uzemy.jpg

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, how the hell was it?!

Overall the truck did well. I have put about a 1000 miles on it since it has been running. It has had a few mechanical gremlins which have caused us some work. However, I think we have them all sorted out. It's to be expected with a truck that was totaled, cut into little pieces and put back together.
The worst thing is, my PS pump went out and I didn't feel like replacing it. So I drove it for 1 1/2 days without. Kinda hard to drive slow on rocky crawling type trails with out it.
On the good side, whoops that a stock or 3.0 raptor take at 20mph. We were running at 60-70 mph with no issues. Feels like you are sitting in your lazy boy at home.
Pretty amazing what it is capable of.
We should have pics and videos of it soon.