GBrown 1867 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^ & I guess you'll have Taco Bell as a sponsor on your new wrap....Just sayin....

BTW-you did great job with coming up with that design....

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^ & I guess you'll have Taco Bell as a sponsor on your new wrap....Just sayin....

BTW-you did great job with coming up with that design....
Thanks...

Not sure if you can tell from the pics, but the base layer actually starts black in the front... and fades into carbon fiber towards the rear. Hard to tell in the pics, but in person it really looks great when you can see some of the details.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gordon, some very good questions and I wont know all answers till I see the truck. I do know the rear bench is going back in with a 4 point harness set up in the middle. Let me know when you want to go and I will come down. We are doing a run around Tahoe to Reno the end of the month if you want to come up.

Sadly, It looks like I will be playing chauffeur, and transporting wife to Prescott AZ for baby shower that weekend. Really like the wrap / build. Hope you enjoy the shit out of it!

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Do you think a stock belt configuration could still be used with them or would the lap belt sit too high off the bolsters? I guess if you're fat enough, it could in theory but I've got a few more cases of beer to get through over the years before I get to that point!

I'm seriously contemplating swapping out my Twisted Stitch seats for the 3Gs after briefly sitting in one last week.

No the stock belts will not work. You are right the side bolsters are too high. In your truck and for the way you drive it I would recommend them all day long for you and also a full cage. You and your truck hit speeds that if it goes bad its going to real bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc