GBrown 1867 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Jarrett. When yours and Kirks is done. Let's get together and get some action shots of them all.

For sure. Mine has a while but once done, actions shots are a must. We are starting to get the rear mocked up with some decent progress. The skeleton is starting to look like something so I feel like I've hit a bit of a milestone today.

Kirks is going into interior Monday and then get the new front end bolted up when the shocks get here. Poor bastard has been without his truck for over a year. He has officially entered yours and my world.

Your center console has inspired me to possibly copy it. With the 3rd middle seat it's the only viable solution I see to keeping it without cramping the back seat rider. Looks sick.

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Came down this week to lend a hand. Still so much work to do. Nothing really big. Just hundreds of little things that add up to a whole bunch of time.
gese5uty.jpg
gypydaru.jpg

Hoping to get the links, rear end and shocks in tomorrow.

Here is some more of Mikes sheet metal work in progress. Don't pay any attention to the crappy chrome air filter. It's just on there to prevent dirt from getting in.
gupahy7a.jpg
mygururu.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShockerFL