GBrown 1867 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F-22

Reaction score
As a helicopter mechanic I can personally tell you that sheet metal workmanship is nothing short of amazing!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jeezz, I go on holidays for 9 days, come back and your cab looks like a full blown raptor now! Damn, its getting close. As others have said, WOW on the metal work, you can't blame us all for wishing it was our raptors that rolled over :)

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it is getting closer. Funny thing is, when you look at these pictures looks like we are going backwards. Hoping to get it off to paint by the end of the week.
7anyjudu.jpg
yrasyhu8.jpg
abuheny7.jpg
equ5ynu5.jpg
u9a4a2um.jpg
9uryrara.jpg
vadyduje.jpg
ute3ubed.jpg
3uqe9yma.jpg
gugesyra.jpg

Mikes work on the center console.
qynumunu.jpg
azu7ygam.jpg
ase4a5uq.jpg
nyza2eqa.jpg
4y8uzygu.jpg
3ysysary.jpg
sa9adu8u.jpg
zavehasu.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great pics of the cage around the motor, etc!! Did Outlaw give you a "hook" to hang your helmet up when you are finished "racing" :)

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what half of those pictures are showing but it looks BA! I can believe how much work is put into something like that. Really cool.

Kuuaki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All your metal work r belong to me!

Pictures don't do Mike's work justice. I was just down there looking at a black raptor in half a piece and stumbled on Gordon's truck.

I revert to my old comment..

Bad...ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez47