FYI…Delays inbound…(unconfirmed)…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

360North

Reaction score
Just saw this posted up a few mins ago.

If your order has been in production longer than expected or delivery dates getting bumped, this might be why. Also could be why some of our orders are being pushed out, that are not in production yet. Awaiting further details & context about this…(pic is from Dearborn facility)…

451B63D5-3A56-4357-A9A9-104E98224D9B.jpeg

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If your order has been in production longer than expected or delivery dates getting bumped, this might be why. Also could be why some of our orders are being pushed out, that are not in production yet. Awaiting further details & context about this…(pic is from Dearborn facility)…

View attachment 317307

Couldn't these just be mules coming in from testing? Maybe they are doing heavy quality checks on real world stress on the chassis.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could have been adjustments/repairs/updates to first run of raptors they did until they got the QC/QA up to par.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 317307
Ok. Sorry to be a D**k but please be careful where these are coming from. I know the source who posted this personally and the "delays incoming" was not part of the original message. This could be a simple part change, torque installation issue, who knows.. appreciate you posting up such stuff, but please don't cause mass panic. My source is looking into this and if there's dozens of raptors at DTP being fixed still next week he will look into it for me so I can relay to you all. You have to understand manufacturing, I toured DTP a long while ago, out of let's say 100 f150s every hour, there are dozens getting something tweaked ect as well to. Nothing is perfect it's all part of quality control tests during final line. This may not cause a single delay

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Sorry to be a D**k but please be careful where these are coming from. I know the source who posted this personally and the "delays incoming" was not part of the original message. This could be a simple part change, torque installation issue, who knows.. appreciate you posting up such stuff, but please don't cause mass panic. My source is looking into this and if there's dozens of raptors at DTP being fixed still next week he will look into it for me so I can relay to you all. You have to understand manufacturing, I toured DTP a long while ago, out of let's say 100 f150s every hour, there are dozens getting something tweaked ect as well to. Nothing is perfect it's all part of quality control tests during final line. This may not cause a single delay
Good job putting out the fires tonight:emotions34:

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job putting out the fires tonight:emotions34:
I swear I get on here and see stuff, then talk to my source and everything's kosher, then get on Facebook and read people are saying ford's cutting into raptor frames in that pic to install chips in the frame that just arrived, then I get on here and everything is just F***D. Lol man this is more stressful then my day job haha.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear I get on here and see stuff, then talk to my source and everything's kosher, then get on Facebook and read people are saying ford's cutting into raptor frames in that pic to install chips in the frame that just arrived, then I get on here and everything is just F***D. Lol man this is more stressful then my day job haha.
LOL. Are you the only one with a "source." Maybe your source is cheating on you with the guy that posted the same pic.

OP
OP
360North

360North

Reaction score
No worries & no offense taken…to be fair, I did say that more info & clarification was needed…and didn’t imply that anything was definitive or confirmed…just that further investigation into the post was warranted. As in, stay tuned & let’s find out. If anyone has further input on it…great, by all means provide context & clarity! I appreciate the info.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be fair the person who posted that on FB did say delays incoming but wouldn’t say why because he/she wanted to confirm. The whole chips in the frame thing was just a joke that someone posted.