FX4 VS Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And here I was thinking you were trading your Raptor in on a used 993 Turbo! :mrgreen:

Glad to see you are now saving money so you can afford the finer things in life like a house and a Raptor and... Oh, wait, you already have all that stuff!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And here I was thinking you were trading your Raptor in on a used 993 Turbo! :mrgreen:

Glad to see you are now saving money so you can afford the finer things in life like a house and a Raptor and... Oh, wait, you already have all that stuff!

wbimota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's say

they are like....

1-soc-supra.jpg

and we are like....

lamborghini-gallardo-nera.jpg

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

I can't find a 993 with Homelink :(

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

No, you'll need to buy a newer Porsche. Like the 911 (997) Turbo :mrgreen: (you keep trying to pimp the 993 Turbo)

HomeLink in the Porsche 911, Boxster and Cayman

The HomeLink garage door opener is offered as an optional (interior) fitting for the 911 Carrera, Boxster and Cayman.

statics.0.gif
statics.0.gif
statics.0.gif
Fahrzeuge_Porsche.-CenterPar-20567-ImageRef.MC4w.jpg

In the 911 Carrera, Boxster and Cayman the Homelink control panel with the three buttons and diode A (status display) is contained in the roof, directly behind the interior light.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

No, you'll need to buy a newer Porsche. Like the 911 (997) Turbo :mrgreen: (you keep trying to pimp the 993 Turbo)

HomeLink in the Porsche 911, Boxster and Cayman

The HomeLink garage door opener is offered as an optional (interior) fitting for the 911 Carrera, Boxster and Cayman.

statics.0.gif
statics.0.gif
statics.0.gif
Fahrzeuge_Porsche.-CenterPar-20567-ImageRef.MC4w.jpg

In the 911 Carrera, Boxster and Cayman the Homelink control panel with the three buttons and diode A (status display) is contained in the roof, directly behind the interior light.