FX4 VS Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i guess the convo is over LOL one guy spent 36K on a 2008 Lariat 2WD...that was modded to the "T" even had a roush super charger...which i thought was awesome lol but when i mentioned i paid 37K for mine and also have a 100K mile extended warranty..and mine came with 20 miles, not 15K miles...cause who knows what they did within those 15K miles...especially if it was heavily modified like that...

I also explained the functions of the raptor, to where you just cant "add" those features to any truck...especially a 2wd Lariat (which i had) all of its safety features are always engaged..maybe not traction control...but everything else..no bueno. Hell with that much money he could have brought a used 6.2L for 36.9K in great falls MT...it only but had 5K miles on it **** you not..and he could have picked up an extended warranty after it hits 35K..

poor guy even asked if that was a better buy over the raptor...and everybody seems to think its a 50K dollar truck...oh well.

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
people really think the raptor is more expensive than it is
i think it might be because they are thinking its on par with the gt500, but the thing is that the gt500 has the shelby name attached to it, which bumps up the price tag a couple grand. it should really be compared to the svt cobra, because the price for performance difference is much more accurate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oRoarke