Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dboat

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Took my first shot at forscan and did:

-Auto start/stop button disable
-Lincoln folding mirrors
-Engine temp # displayed on gauge screen
-Heated steering wheel + heated/cooled seats on homescreen
-Disable double honk

All the changes work great but I noticed when scrolling through my configured screens that my tire pressures are no longer reading. Has anyone experienced this? Hoping it's an easy fix instead of reverting every module back to stock. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 138958
This is what I want to get done. Where can I get this done in Dallas?
Will it impact my warranty?
Dana

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I want to get done. Where can I get this done in Dallas?
Will it impact my warranty?
Dana

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Check out the document on post #1 on this thread. That's how I got it all done, took me about an hour of careful reading and a $40 Forscan adapter on Amazon.

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to successfully (and persistent) update the theme on 19-20 Sync 3.4? I can temporary change theme through Test Settings menu, but that doesn't stick after restart.

I have also tried APIM settings (7D0-03-01), however unfortunately that didn't work either.

Is there a different way to update the theme?

Last edited:

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to successfully (and persistent) update the theme on 19-20 Sync 3.4? I can temporary change theme through Test Settings menu, but that doesn't stick after restart.

I have also tried APIM settings (7D0-03-01), however unfortunately that didn't work either.

Is there a different way to update the theme?

Which theme are you trying to use?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Anyone have settings to correct the speedo with stock tires? I seem to be reading about 2-3 mph high than GPS, I guess from running lower psi.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, anyone know if it is possible to permanently turn off the rear parking assist alarm? I have a hitch-mounted bike rack I would love to leave on the truck, but everyone I reverse I have to manually turn off the park assist alarm. Mild inconvenience to be sure, but cool if I could Forscan it out.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, anyone know if it is possible to permanently turn off the rear parking assist alarm? I have a hitch-mounted bike rack I would love to leave on the truck, but everyone I reverse I have to manually turn off the park assist alarm. Mild inconvenience to be sure, but cool if I could Forscan it out.

This should disable it permanently:
IPC 720-02-02 1xxx xxxx - Rear Park Aid Control disabled
PAM 736-03-01 x7xx xxxx xx - Rear Park Aid disabled

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was my guess.. For the Lincoln theme you also need to set 7D0-01-02:
Change the first 0 to 8 (8xxx xxxx xxxx)

Awesome, that worked great!

Do you know if there is a way to also update shutdown logo to Raptor rather than Lincoln?