Ford tracking stuck “in production”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxNessie84

Reaction score
I decided to give it one more shot and called the awesome crew at FP today. Last ditch effort, inflict more pain & suffering upon myself and all that - considering I was apparently built 7/30 and have had delivery changed 4 times since then.

This FP rep was great and he couldn't understand what he was seeing on his end. He couldn't confirm if the 'Built' date of 7/30 i see in the tracker is actually my real build date or not. Just that it went into Production, was last updated on 8/6. Does not share it as produced, or that it is awaiting shipping. BUT, it does have an estimated delivery date 10/17 - 10/23.

I am now officially convinced I may have the most cursed '21 order of the bunch and will never see it. (Now, where is my bottle of Jameson to put these flames out?)
Well if it is any consolation you are not on your own. I also reached out to Ford Performance today and was told “you should talk to your dealer about it” and would not give me any other information. :oops:

Definitely making me wonder what is going on that a few of us had trucks enter production so long ago with multiple delivery date changes when most others seem to be heading out rapidly after build.

Is this Ford and the dealer both just not wanting to be the ones to break the bad news that our Raptor is not ever going to arrive?

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@TxNessie84 - Yes, I forgot that part. Was also told the same: talk to the dealer. FP said the zone rep is the only one they know of that can put a call into the plant to see what's going on. Zone rep had nothing to say either.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with their dealer saying they're expecting it before the estimated delivery date?

The dealer I'm using says they're expecting this week, even though my order says 10/29.
Under ”Shipped”, you should see a number of days. Most have seen their truck arrive within that time frame (from built)…well before their Delivery eta to dealer.

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Under ”Shipped”, you should see a number of days. Most have seen their truck arrive within that time frame (from built)…well before their Delivery eta to dealer.
Mine still says in production though. It’s been in production for weeks.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine used to say 'Est. 04 Days' under Shipped for about 3 months until it was recently updated last week and no longer has a value of any kind. :emotions122:

NORCALgen3

Reaction score
I ended up getting a different truck. After waiting for a few months another came along. They still don’t know where the other one is. I was worried about getting a truck that was sitting for so long. Seems like something happened to mine in production.