Ford tracking stuck “in production”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I must have pi$$ed someone off big time.

I was (again) moved for delivery date by (again) the standard 2 weeks now from 10/23 to 11/4.

That's my 5th delay for a truck supposedly built on 7/30.

I will follow-up with the proverbial call to FP and the follow-up with dealer to call zone rep so I can get zero updates.

I heart Ford.

To all you other getting your truck, can stop by so I can drive it around block? :).

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my weekly, cheerful update for those of you as miserable as me.

Dealer is trying hard to contact zone rep for answers on my 7/30 built truck that has been delayed 5 times. Nobody is returning calls.

I mean, this is Ford. How can this type of service be happening on an $80k luxury truck ?

TxNessie84

Reaction score
Just my weekly, cheerful update for those of you as miserable as me.

Dealer is trying hard to contact zone rep for answers on my 7/30 built truck that has been delayed 5 times. Nobody is returning calls.

I mean, this is Ford. How can this type of service be happening on an $80k luxury truck ?
Same for me yesterday. My dealer said my Bronco order will definitely arrive first as they can see that it is already on a rail car. Now I am debating if I take the Bronco and give up on the Raptor or give up the Bronco and hope the Raptor eventually makes it to me.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same for me yesterday. My dealer said my Bronco order will definitely arrive first as they can see that it is already on a rail car. Now I am debating if I take the Bronco and give up on the Raptor or give up the Bronco and hope the Raptor eventually makes it to me.
No debate to be had…keep both! Lol Grabbed pic from another thread.
1634925588933.jpeg

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh snap! I woke up and saw I now officially have a checkmark on the 'In Production' section of the tracker and am in a 'Primary Status' of Awaiting Shipping for my 7/30 built truck.

The end is nigh? I cannot and will not believe it. Someone is playing tricks on me.

@TxNessie84 - any change on your tracker status?

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh snap! I woke up and saw I now officially have a checkmark on the 'In Production' section of the tracker and am in a 'Primary Status' of Awaiting Shipping for my 7/30 built truck.

The end is nigh? I cannot and will not believe it. Someone is playing tricks on me.

@TxNessie84 - any change on your tracker status?
That seems like good news!! My tracker status hasn't been updated and NO check mark on "In Production" since 9/28.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with their dealer saying they're expecting it before the estimated delivery date?

The dealer I'm using says they're expecting this week, even though my order says 10/29.
Yeah my eta was yesterday. I got it on 10/7... 21 days early. Maybe just luck of the draw though.