Ford tracking stuck “in production”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxNessie84

Reaction score
Maybe issues identified during QA?
Even then Ford Performance chat said that there was nothing they saw holding up shipping back in late August/early September when shipments were starting. Between this and the Bronco and the issues with early Explorers I have become convinced no one knows how to mess up a launch like Ford.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By now, mine is supposed to arrive in about a week.
With the lack of consistency and communication, I still haven’t been able to schedule time off to pick it up and I’m more than 1,800 miles away. The drive back could have been fun and now it’s going to be rushed.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, that is still showing the 10/23 date that the ford tracker changed to TBD this morning.
My "Dealer Delivery" date on the timeline switched to from "10/21/2021" to "TBD" as well this morning but the "Estimated Delivery" date still shows "10/21/2021". I still don't have a "Built" or "Shipped" date either. Who friggin knows...

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to give it one more shot and called the awesome crew at FP today. Last ditch effort, inflict more pain & suffering upon myself and all that - considering I was apparently built 7/30 and have had delivery changed 4 times since then.

This FP rep was great and he couldn't understand what he was seeing on his end. He couldn't confirm if the 'Built' date of 7/30 i see in the tracker is actually my real build date or not. Just that it went into Production, was last updated on 8/6. Does not share it as produced, or that it is awaiting shipping. BUT, it does have an estimated delivery date 10/17 - 10/23.

I am now officially convinced I may have the most cursed '21 order of the bunch and will never see it. (Now, where is my bottle of Jameson to put these flames out?)

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with their dealer saying they're expecting it before the estimated delivery date?

The dealer I'm using says they're expecting this week, even though my order says 10/29.