Ford ESP / extended warranty plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
**** no- that cost him $1000 in pure profit.

Why even give them the chance to match if they tried to rob you upfront??? I refuse to reward that kind of greed. My dealer initially wanted 3x what I paid Flood. Lol

I just got online from Flood. Couldn't have been easier .

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the esp transferable if I sell the truck before it expires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the esp transferable if I sell the truck before it expires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe it is, if you sell it to a private party. (There may be a cost) If you trade it in or sell it to a dealer (like Car Max) it is not, but you can get a refund for the unused part. When I traded my Jeep in after 4 years, I got 750.00 back. For the Jeep I had to have the odometer reading from the slip you sign showing the mileage.

HawkeyeRaptor1

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of Interstate Assureguard? My credit union sold it to me 8 yr/125,000 mi for $1,900 with mod coverage for lifts and tires. I am starting to have second thoughts as there are not a lot of positive reviews online.

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify— the warranty purchased through Flood Ford is a Ford warranty and NOT third party, correct? Dealer tried to tell me it was different than the one they offered.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spacer.gif

yes it is a Ford warranty. It shows up in Ford pass app. Believe it's called ford protect now. here is a copy of confirmation email I got below. purchased mine few months ago in August, deleted my personal info out of it.

pixel_clear.gif

pixel_clear.gif

part_1.gif
marker_header.gif
Home
part_1.gif
marker_header.gif
FAQ
part_1.gif
marker_header.gif
Contact Us
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Your ESP order is now complete. Attached you will find a copy of your contract, and invoice you may print for your records. There is nothing you need to sign or send back. Your order was electronically registered with Ford, and the VIN was recorded in the national ESP database. Any dealer you go to will automatically be able to find you in their ESP computer. There are no cards or papers you need to carry.

Important Contract Notes: If you added First Day Rental, Interior Exterior Lighting, or Key Services you will see a box on the contract that says First Day Rental Delete, Interior Exterior Lighting Delete, and Key Services Delete. If the box is unchecked it means it was not deleted, and you have it.

Also the Turbocharger-Supercharger surcharge does not apply to Ford vehicles. Please ignore this box.

Your ESP can show in the FordPass or Lincoln Way app. The name on the contract must match your name in the app to get it to appear. We have seen instances where it does not show even when setup correctly. We cannot provide support for Ford's app in these instances. Ford is continuing to work on their app. There is currently no way to show a plan on the owner.ford.com website.

Did you know we also can sell you Ford Factory Maintenance Plans? Not only are they below most dealer's prices, but you will not have to pay the high labor rates most dealerships now have. You can literally save yourself thousands. It even covers wear and tear items, such as brake pads, wiper blades, and spark plugs. Take a look at the brochure here. For pricing and ordering see our website.

Your Order ID:
Placed: 2019-08-22

Owner Information
part_1.gif

Vehicle Information
part_1.gif

Make: Ford
Year & Model: 2018 F150/F-150 Raptor
Vin Number:
Purchase Date: 08/24/2018
Mileage: 12531

Ford Extended Service Plan
part_1.gif

ESP

pixel_clear.gif

pixel_clear.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FWIW I went with FD-warranty on my past two fords.

May be the same cost as Flood.

Dealt with Troy twice so far.

Has anyone heard of Interstate Assureguard? My credit union sold it to me 8 yr/125,000 mi for $1,900 with mod coverage for lifts and tires. I am starting to have second thoughts as there are not a lot of positive reviews online.

I had them when I bought my SRT(past the 3-36 warranty) through my credit union.
AC failed 5k miles later and they covered the repair with no issues and paid for the loaner.
Then had a fuel sensor issue that they covered with no issue.

But if I were you I would get the Ford ESP.

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just to clarify— the warranty purchased through Flood Ford is a Ford warranty and NOT third party, correct? Dealer tried to tell me it was different than the one they offered.

Your dealer knows exactly who Flood Ford is, they also know it's a genuine Ford ESP, and they chose to outright lie to you to try to make more money. Typical.

Santiago Palacio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My warranty is up in a couple of months and i am not 100% sure if i want to buy extended warranty (I have a 17 and cam phaser scares me), or just trade in for a new truck/ different car all together