Ford ESP / extended warranty plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you buy this? If so what did you pay for it?

Or is it best just to go through the ESP plan via the web?

While I put money down on a 19, not a done deal yet as driving to pick up in a few days. Need to figure out what to do about extended warranty.

Thanks

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Flood Ford has the best cash price. There's another dealer that is slightly cheaper if you want to finance it.

I'd have those prices in hand and see if your dealer will match them.

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
/\ That’s what I plan to do. I know Flood wants $2795 for 6yrs, and 150K miles. I’ll have it printed out and see what my dealer says. I’m pretty sure they will beat it since they gave me employee pricing on my wife’s extended for her explorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer said that Floods price was below their employee price, in fact they claimed it was below their cost. Flood is getting rebates at the end of the year for selling so many. Of course SOMETIMES dealers have been known to STRETCH the truth, so it may or may not be true.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Flood Ford is a dealer and they are cheapest. Ford does not offer it for less than they do.

If Ford are offering it directly for less than your dealer, your dealer is simply trying to **** you on the price.

OP
OP
B

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I meant Fords ESP is less typically then what the dealer has to offer.

I'm sure Ford dealer knows most people don't know about Ford ESP. Heck I never knew about the esp website until recently.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flood Ford is the lowest I have seen for sure. I will wait until my Factory Bumper to Bumper wtty is ready to expire and then purchase from them. If I keep it that long anyway.

Sam

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about Flood Ford, but I've purchased two Ford ESP warranties from Ziegler Ford over the years. Would never pay anywhere near retail for a warranty from a dealer when other dealers are willing to discount so deeply.