Ford ESP/extended warranty in times of the Pandemic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cutamerc

Reaction score
Greetings from North Carolina, thank you in advance for your advice.

Purchased a 2019 California Buy-back/lemon with 4k miles on it a few months ago. Truck has been great, no issues at all. It has the 12 month RAV and the remaining factory warranty. Now that I know how much I am going to enjoy this thing over the next few years, I am considering purchasing an extended warranty (I am not even certain of the exact terms, would it be an ESP?).

Would my local dealer be a good place to start (maybe to build some good faith)? Are there any pandemic-related deals/offers going on that I should take advantage of?

The vehicle received a re manufactured short-block in its journey as lemon/buyback, so I think I would like to keep some factory support since it seems I will be driving this for a few years.

Picture for effect!

20200203_191530.jpg

OP
OP
cutamerc

cutamerc

Reaction score
Appreciate the warm welcome!

I saw their name come up during my FRF search on the subject. I will look there first with your endorsement.

ademarco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the extended warranty plus the maintenance for less than the dealer was offering for just the extended warranty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stilldoggy

Reaction score
Got 150k extended warranty, full meal deal, rental, lighting package, plus 36m maintenance package for 2.8k. I quoted internet Ford dealer price and my dealer did "impossible". I said not to worry about it that I would just but it after the fact. Next thing you know..... "We can do that.". I am a FIRM believer of extended warranties. Every one I have ever bought, regardless of product, had paid for itself two fold.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got 150k extended warranty, full meal deal, rental, lighting package, plus 36m maintenance package for 2.8k. I quoted internet Ford dealer price and my dealer did "impossible". I said not to worry about it that I would just but it after the fact. Next thing you know..... "We can do that.". I am a FIRM believer of extended warranties. Every one I have ever bought, regardless of product, had paid for itself two fold.

Your love of a factory extended warranty aside, you are the ideal customer for automotive companies. You should let them know how you spend your money up front so they fight for your business.