Ford Bronco Raptor vs. RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supposedly they are using the 3.0 TT on the Bronco She will be completely under power if they offer a 37 package, but i am waiting for the Fiesta Raptor.
They had the Ford Performance version of the Fiesta. I think it had 300 HP. A lot of power for a tiny car.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't see any Bronco affecting the Raptor market because they are so different. The Bronco is a tiny little thing. That's good or bad, depending on what you want to do. Rock crawling? Great. Air time and high speeds? Maybe not so great. So which is better, a spoon or a fork? Dunno, better get both. :)

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
supercharged raptor v6 engine

Supercharged? Unlikely. I bet they will put in a V6TT with enough power to give it similar performance to the F150 Raptor. Which perhaps could mean there's lots of room for improvement with a tune?

wider fenders and wheels will sit a few more inches out on both sides

Since the pics show the front market lights, that seems likely. However, the Bronco is supposed to be more modular, with removed flares and such. I bet Ford doesn't want the Raptor to not fit all the other aftermarket goodies they have planned.

triple amber led markers

Yes, already confirmed. Likely have the rear marker lights too.

35's standard and 37's optional

Maybe. There is already the sasquatch package, and the 37s on F150 Raptor are very popular. Might make sense just to go with 37s.

fox shocks

Probably

more suspension travel
and let me guess. "raptor" on the seats

I'd like to see some weird horse/dinosaur creature stitched into the seats.

a sticker package that costs too much

yeah that sounds about right

Not as much real estate for decals.

You forgot about the hood and side vents. Ford lettering grille (confirmed). Rear applique. I think Broncos already have aux switches? Probably a unique set of exterior colors. Blue recaro seats.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't see any Bronco affecting the Raptor market because they are so different. The Bronco is a tiny little thing. That's good or bad, depending on what you want to do. Rock crawling? Great. Air time and high speeds? Maybe not so great. So which is better, a spoon or a fork? Dunno, better get both. :)

The Bronco Raptor is obviously a spork.

I get your point, but I don't think of the Bronco as tiny though.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Bronco Raptor is obviously a spork.

I get your point, but I don't think of the Bronco as tiny though.
Ouch. I think of the Tundra as a spork. The Bronco is tiny if you want to go camping for a week at a time in the desert ...

Ta2punk

Reaction score
Ouch. I think of the Tundra as a spork. The Bronco is tiny if you want to go camping for a week at a time in the desert ...

I would argue something in the midsize range is more fitting of being called a spork than a fullsize truck like the Tundra. The Bronco isn't tiny either (go see one in person), especially the 4 door. I would say something like the Tacoma is a nice spork.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I don't have a negative connotation with spork. Probably means something different to you than to me.

I wouldn't even call the Bronco Sport tiny in comparison to other vehicles. It's small. A Fusion is tiny. I get that a Bronco isn't big enough to live in for a week.