Ford Bronco Raptor vs. RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would argue something in the midsize range is more fitting of being called a spork than a fullsize truck like the Tundra. The Bronco isn't tiny either (go see one in person), especially the 4 door. I would say something like the Tacoma is a nice spork.
I think of a spork as something that's both ugly and not good at anything. Other than that, they're great.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EEF5E975-79FA-4E97-940D-BB063B505D84.jpegNo to the first two, because I believe that race isn't a thing when we're talking about people. And no to the PB&J because it isn't ugly or useless. If you had chosen the first two differently, I could have saved time and used this answer for all three. ;)

Pretty sure the first two are useless tools, but the PB&J is deemed an essential survival aid.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How dare you put PB&J in the same sentence as those libtards

I didn't. That was three sentences.

But back on topic. I do think the Bronco Raptor will be interesting, but need a lot more information on it. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just another Bronco trim, or something significantly better, or even something that some what to trade their F150 Raptor for.

And do I have to say F150 Raptor now? Or is the F150 a given unless you preface with Bronco or Ranger?

Screenshot-4277-e1519917184272.png