Ford Bronco Raptor vs. RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So,….the real question is:

1). Is a White Bronco White, OR

2). Is it OJ White?

3). Or is it just confused on what it wants to be??? If it is OJ White…how is OJ White when he is Brown and than shouldn’t it be a Bronco Oreo???
If it identifies as a Raptor, it's a Raptor. End of story. I'm having a lot of trouble getting my wife's Outback to identify as a Raptor, though. It wants to be some sort of Ninja Warrior or something. F*cking Japanese brands are so headstrong ...

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First time you see a Raptor event posted, and you find out its a Bronco only event...yeah.

I seriously doubt there will be Raptor events where only Bronco Raptors are allowed. More than likely, there will be Raptor events where people get upset that Bronco Raptors showed up.

The fact that people aren't bothered by it seems strange to me. Raptor has meant one thing and one thing only for 10 years. Its an iconic vehicle that people know just by saying the name.

Companies do this dumb **** because of the mentality of people like you. It's more pervasive than I thought.

People like me, lol.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So who put their downpayment in?

2021-ford-bronco.webp