GEN 2 Fog Light Pocket Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20190305_141707.jpg

Has anyone seen these covers for sale? I saw these posted by holeshot on the WDYDTYRT forum, but haven't been able to get any info from him on where he got them. If anyone else has seen them and has any info I'd appreciate the help- thanks in advance!

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm interested in these as well. Can't stand the open space. space.

Well ya got a raptor those aux switches ain’t gonna fill themselves up, i think that cover matches the truck ok but plastic trim mods are for wannabes you got the real thing don’t be a tightwad spend some $$$ & put some lights in there

jhsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 122944

Has anyone seen these covers for sale? I saw these posted by holeshot on the WDYDTYRT forum, but haven't been able to get any info from him on where he got them. If anyone else has seen them and has any info I'd appreciate the help- thanks in advance!

Couldn't find the black inserts but found these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DLBD3HP/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

https://americancarcraft.com/collec...17-2018-ford-raptor-lower-bumper-leaf-grilles

Sunchild714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well ya got a raptor those aux switches ain’t gonna fill themselves up, i think that cover matches the truck ok but plastic trim mods are for wannabes you got the real thing don’t be a tightwad spend some $$$ & put some lights in there

I have bigger, more expensive plans than just throwing in some LED's. For now, just want to fill in the open space.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have bigger, more expensive plans than just throwing in some LED's. For now, just want to fill in the open space.
Yeah that’s what I figured - tried using a sarcastic emoji didn’t seem to work lol

I’m even cheaper I’m using “air” until I feel like buying lights

Todd Miller

Reaction score
I put the Ford fog lights in. Bang they light up everything for blocks, Aux-1 switch is the go button. The fogs got more kW output than brights on headlights!

JeffPaul

Reaction score

I found 5 LED lights in an insert that goes in there White daytime running and connects to the indicators and go orange.