Flow Through (Center) Console Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the cup holder happen to come out, make sure its installed correctly, or nothing will go back in correct. if all is correct, put the parking brake on, place in NEUTRAL, and try again.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was installing a switch under the center console piece around the shift lever. Was easy to pop the piece off no problem. But I cannot get the piece to fit back in and on properly with all of the tabs lined up. Is there a video showing ow to reinstall the center console. All the ones on the forum seem to show removal only.
a pic or two would be nice.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its a 13/14 with mft you need to remove the small round trim piece above the upfitters with the sync logo on. Pop that off, put the center console back on and then put the round piece back in. Tight fit, but that's the best way I've found to do it.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any good write up on removing center console?

I need to replace my center console and was hoping for a good write up or video on how to do it. I found a good video on removing a regular f150 center console. Any tips on removing the upfitter switches?

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a great video. I don't have to take off the shifter to replace the console do I?