Five Star Ford Dallas - Gen3 Visit Wed 6/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am 6’2’’ and man that bed can be a bitch to get in and out of. Maybe I should have opted for the tailgate step…
I'm 6'4", I added a $2000 option to get the tailgate step. If I was younger, maybe I could have lived without it.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I thought that the tailgate step was standard and the power option was just the power open and close. If you don't get the $2K power option, there is no tailgate step?

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I thought that the tailgate step was standard and the power option was just the power open and close. If you don't get the $2K power option, there is no tailgate step?
i'll let you know when i get mine... im operating under the assumption that there will be no step.

rewtraw

Reaction score
I don't want to wait until you get yours because I need it for mine! :D
If you did not select the power tech package, I would presume that the options that are only included with the power tech package (2kw, step, power tailgate) will not be included in the build.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird...I mean I was taking the pictures posted...Who would crawl under the thing?!
No worries! I was mostly joking. The salesperson I was speaking to was nice enough to open the engine bay. I'm going to try to find another event where I can sit inside.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I'm 6'4", I added a $2000 option to get the tailgate step. If I was younger, maybe I could have lived without it.
It's insane that it use to be a $200 option now throw it into a group that requires $1800 more of items (and I really could care less about auto tailgate). Damn Ford.