Raptor Assault 11/1-11/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZorroV

Reaction score
Ill be attending Raptor Assault on 11/1 & 11/2. Just curious to see if anyone from this forum/SoCal will be there on those dates.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I attended this week. It was a blast. Unsolicited advice - try and team up with another raptor owner that is there that has some off-road experience and isn't afraid to push the truck to it's limits.

OP
OP
ZorroV

ZorroV

Reaction score
I attended this week. It was a blast. Unsolicited advice - try and team up with another raptor owner that is there that has some off-road experience and isn't afraid to push the truck to it's limits.
Thanks, Ill keep that in mind.

bounsmith21

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was there end of July and we also had a blast! We had some time to kill between the end of the class and our red eye home, so we took a route back so we could drive up to the Kennecott (Bingham) Copper Mine. Mostly just a dirt road, pretty steep in some places. Was a little hairy in the sporty rental coupe we had but it made it. Amazing view of the mine if you like that type of stuff, assuming the road isn't snow covered already. Enjoy your trip!

ajohnsonone

Reaction score
I attended the assault event on 10/15 and 10/16 this year. Hands down one of the coolest experiences ever. I didn’t know what to expect going in but was pleasantly surprised. The freedom with the trucks was far beyond what I thought. All the events were controlled but at the same time, you as the driver have to make the vehicle do what they want.

It was great, if you’re debating, just go and you’ll be glad you did.

Also, I went alone and met some great folks at the event, got to know my “truck mate” pretty well.

Attachments

• IMG_6536.jpeg
    IMG_6536.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6537.jpeg
    IMG_6537.jpeg
    448.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6562.jpeg
    IMG_6562.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 28

ajohnsonone

Reaction score
I attended the assault event on 10/15 and 10/16 this year. Hands down one of the coolest experiences ever. I didn’t know what to expect going in but was pleasantly surprised. The freedom with the trucks was far beyond what I thought. All the events were controlled but at the same time, you as the driver have to make the vehicle do what they want.

It was great, if you’re debating, just go and you’ll be glad you did.

Also, I went alone and met some great folks at the event, got to know my “truck mate” pretty well.
By the way, that photo of the raptor jumping is actually me at the wheel. So cool!