Raptor Assault - 9/25-2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
I’d go in a heartbeat…too bad I had to buy used as the spec I wanted wasn’t on a dealer lot when I was ready to buy. Patience is a virtue, I know. Anyhow, reached out to FP a few months ago asking if it was possible to go without an invitation even though I knew it was a long shot. Yeah, they denied me. Figured they might want my money anyhow. Oh well.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was pretty fun too. The darn light bar blocked too much of the camera view for my taste though.

I think my favorite part was the higher speed offrodaing first thign in the morning.
Agree, I could have done that all day, with some even faster terrain. (plus the baja course!)

kentknudsen92

Reaction score
That event is better than expected.....a lot of time in truck and not much wait time. Few more passes in the Baja course would be great though....

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d go in a heartbeat…too bad I had to buy used as the spec I wanted wasn’t on a dealer lot when I was ready to buy. Patience is a virtue, I know. Anyhow, reached out to FP a few months ago asking if it was possible to go without an invitation even though I knew it was a long shot. Yeah, they denied me. Figured they might want my money anyhow. Oh well.
A company that doesn't want money...damn, they must be doing good! lol

8250_RPM

Reaction score
No kidding! Might be a good business venture for someone. In fact, I’m going to see if there’s already something like it anywhere else. I would love the opportunity to learn on someone else’s truck before I learn on mine.

Reaction score
I went in April and now have an invite to Bronco Off-Roadeo because we ordered a 2024 Badlands. But… You can go to the Bronco course over and over. They also have 4 locations so it’s different in each area (Nevada, TX, Moab, New Hampshire).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter