Five Star Ford Dallas - Gen3 Visit Wed 6/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone attending this event tomorrow? Goes from 1-7 local. Ill be there around 1ish.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
While you're there ask how much some idiot(s) were willing to pay for mark-up...$20K is my guess. Horrendous place.

But worth a free visit to see it--take pics.

OP
OP
D

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While you're there ask how much some idiot(s) were willing to pay for mark-up...$20K is my guess. Horrendous place.

Oh I heard. Didn't buy from them, but I will stop by to see the thing! haha

WannabeRaptor

Reaction score

I received a text from the sales rep which originally had stated MSRP, and now is asking $15k ADM to come check it out.. I might just visit to take pics and laugh when overhearing ppl's ADM stories "to be the first".

OP
OP
D

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received a text from the sales rep which originally had stated MSRP, and now is asking $15k ADM to come check it out.. I might just visit to take pics and laugh when overhearing ppl's ADM stories "to be the first".
I'll do my best sir!