Financing Gen3 purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not when you can use someone else's money at a low APR... For example, I got my daughter a car (toyota) and I financed it with a 0% APR for 5 years. Sure, I could have paid cash for the thing but why not use their money? Your statement is just hyperbolic horseshit.

The key word was 'need'. If the only way you can afford a vehicle is to finance like hell, then look for a cheaper vehicle. As you pointed out, you could have paid cash, so financing wasn't a need.

Although I would say that if the vehicle is needed to generate income, then sure, finance the hell out of it if you need to.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rising Tide raises all ships.. curious how you’ll do in a big market pull back.. hope you have a professionally guiding you.
$SPY puts is typically what I prefer during that. But you definitely need to understand options and the overall market before you ever think about buying them, you can lose 50% easy