Financing Gen3 purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeckTenRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since MY2022 orders are getting scheduled, I would like to find out about financing options. Looks like Raptors don't qualify for Ford Credit deals.
Any insights into this would be very helpful ... I am thinking at least MY2021 owners must have financed their purchases. Thanks in advance.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The one dealer I used in the past for new Fords has a credit union they use as well which has given me very good rates.

If you have a bank/Credit union you use, maybe pre-qualify and see if the dealer can match with their banks.

Ryed

Reaction score
I haven't used this credit union, but my investment guy swears by them. He just financed a new car for his wife @ 1.59%. Digital Federal Credit Union
I plan on reaching out to them once my truck is built. Slotted for the week of 12/6...

OP
OP
D

DeckTenRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't used this credit union, but my investment guy swears by them. He just financed a new car for his wife @ 1.59%. Digital Federal Credit Union
I plan on reaching out to them once my truck is built. Slotted for the week of 12/6...
Thanks for the replies. I am a member of DFCU ... I will talk to them.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are a USAA member you can get 1.89% for up to 63 months or 2.09% for 72 months. PenFed is another good option.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I signed up for an account with Carolina Cooperative FCU after reading a thread on here. They have rates as low as 1.99 up to 84 months.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last purchase, I did the same thing. I got pre approved at my CU and the dealership beat it to get the loan. Also, if you are interested in an extended warranty, take that quote with you as well and let the dealership try to beat that. Warranty Quote.jpg

TheSkinMusket

Reaction score
Bank of America had surprisingly good rates when I purchased mine (2.2%) and I have never had any account with them before.