Finally securing a 37pp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you found one! What color? :cool:
Price is what it is in this market...

OP
OP
C

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy to pay $7500 over MSRP.
Yeah that still sounds ridiculous to me. At least you’re happy.
Yup ridiculous but I’ve accepted it. Honestly I think if people keep waiting for things to die down the msrp is gonna keep climbing so it closes the gap. I’m in manufacturing and our supply chain isn’t getting any better and we are sold out for the next 16 months. Usually only 2-3 weeks lead times. It’s nuts. Ford just announced another $850 increase coming this month.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't like ADMs either, but that's not a bad deal - you can't even find a used 37 for that! Congrats on the new truck!

Oh, and you're right on the continued price increases. IF there's ever inventory on the ground, and the MSRP has risen another 10%, then it's just like you paid MSRP and got your truck a lot sooner!

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You better hope there’s no inventory until you decide to sell or your resale value will plummet. If supply chain catches up in the next year along with the fed raising rates you’re going to start seeing full lots once again.