Finally Joining the Raptor Community

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Decided recently to get rid of my beloved F-250 which I had dumped a fair amount of money into and get into a Velocity Blue 2019 SCREW Raptor. Have already ordered Baja Designs Light Kit, installed rear backup lights from Plashlights in the stock bumper. Looks like the Roush Kit. I have ordered all Deutsch connectors for my light install so I can tie into the uplifter switches while looking OEM. Next big ticket item will be the audio system. 20190514_171156.jpg 20190516_151632.jpg

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks good.....except....lose the cook license plate frame....and lose white cook ford sticker on the tailgate.

no free advertisement....plus it just looks bad on a kick ass truck.

OP
OP
Russell Stevenson
Reaction score
I did fail to mention that my tunes from 5 Star Via Stage 3 were in progress. Those arrived yesterday and so far super impressed. Yakima Overhaul HD racks are on the way as well as Ford Bead Lock Rings, was trying to decide on how to offset the looks of the truck with wheels, the shiny forged rings should add a nice look to the already expensive stock forged wheels. Nobody warned me that this thing was a money pit. LMAO, I need adult supervision.

deadlysilent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck, congrats! Wasn’t a huge fan of the new ‘19 wheels, but yours looks clean on the blue. Couldn’t agree more on the “money pit” comment. It’s addicting