NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Automotive Lighting Experts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed it with the original harness and shi t went haywire - all kind of alerts. This new one that looks exactly like it has been flawless for a week. I go to the gym at 5am so having that bright white light reversing is nice. You can see it clearly in the screen.
We absolutely love to hear our HitchMount is working properly for you to enjoy now!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's your LAST CHANCE!

Save big on your favorite lighting brand with the summer’s LAST sale! From off-road lighting to LED Interior bulbs, we've got your vehicle covered from bumper to bumper.

The sale ends TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT.

Click HERE to shop!

Exclusions apply. While supplies last.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might have an issue - during daylight hours - I don't think I am getting a brake light. Had my wife drive down a side street and took this picturelight .png.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might have an issue - during daylight hours - I don't think I am getting a brake light. Had my wife drive down a side street and took this pictureView attachment 423381.
Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our in-house US service team would be happy to help you diagnose this!

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Supporting Member
Reaction score
cOIzArR.png

This is our BIGGEST & LAST sale of the year here at Diode Dynamics but only while supplies last! ⏳

30% OFF Stage Series Single-Row Lightbars
20% OFF Sitewide
15% OFF Elite Series JL/JT Headlights
Plus - Receive Free US Shipping with orders over $300!

No coupon code is required.

bFFhgrq.png
WEWWfNf.jpg

⏰ While supplies last... Sale ends on 12/1/23 at 11:59pm CST ⏰

Questions/Concerns:

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not - Im not gonna do 5 hours of work for a daytime light. Nightime when lights are 'auto on' this works great.
Hey there!

We do have new harnesses depending on your model to resolve this for F-150 trucks.

Please, feel free to reach out to us if you want to resolve this in less than "5 hours" but more like just some spare minutes! :cool: