NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our 2021-2023 F150 C1R HitchMount LED Pod Kit is currently on backorder as of 7/31/23 and will be shipping with an updated harness that eliminates these errors you've experienced.

Any estimate on when this will be in stock?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Automotive Lighting Experts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For orders placed today, the current lead time is 6-8 weeks.

However, if you previously purchase the product, contacted customer service, and waiting for an updated harness it'll be sooner than 6-8 weeks.

For updates regarding a specific order, our customer service team is fully staffed and US-based here at our HQ to help provide assistance!

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

offcamber

Reaction score
Good morning!

Did you order directly from our website or from a Diode Dynamics dealer that hasn't updated their product listing/inventory?

Our 2021-2023 F150 C1R HitchMount LED Pod Kit is currently on backorder as of 7/31/23 and will be shipping with an updated harness that eliminates these errors you've experienced.

If you need to process a return or obtain a new updated harness, go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our in-house US service team would be happy to help you with that!

I ordered direct via your website on June 29, 2 one for our jeep and one for our gen 3 raptor... order #

2306075234​

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Automotive Lighting Experts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered direct via your website on June 29, 2 one for our jeep and one for our gen 3 raptor... order #

2306075234​

Unfortunately, in my position as our social media community manager, I don't have access to orders to provide updates.

Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our in-house US service team would be happy to assist you!

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so now I’m officially confused. Finally received the harness for my 21’ 37pp raptor.

This is what came in the box. Zero.zero instructions besides the generic one from before.

Can someone from DD explain which one to install? The far left looks most like the original one.

IMG_4300.jpeg

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so now I’m officially confused. Finally received the harness for my 21’ 37pp raptor.

This is what came in the box. Zero.zero instructions besides the generic one from before.

Can someone from DD explain which one to install? The far left looks most like the original one.

I have it installed like this and I’m not getting any errors on my 21. Just the harness that’s on the top of your photo.
IMG_1477.jpeg