NEW PRODUCT | Diode Dynamics HitchMount LED Pod Reverse Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hburgrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any feedback on the backup light’s effectiveness? I dont need the brake option, but I definitely need some more backup light.
Thanks

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone have any feedback on the backup light’s effectiveness? I dont need the brake option, but I definitely need some more backup light.
Thanks

It adds a little bit of light. Not as much as a pair of 2" pods under the rear but for a quick installation it works well

We have plenty in stock

It's a great add-on to quickly give you some added reverse lighting for under $100

Hburgrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Let me ask my question this way, in total darkness all I see on my screen is the red brake lights essentially, does this add enough light to change that?
I understand that for a $100 I'm not adding a lightbar.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you have two options - DD hitchmount ($100) with about 1400 lumens and red backlight or BD's S1 kit ($149) with 2300 lumens and no backlight

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you. Let me ask my question this way, in total darkness all I see on my screen is the red brake lights essentially, does this add enough light to change that?
I understand that for a $100 I'm not adding a lightbar.

It'll definitely add some more light behind you. It's not quite a dual reverse kit but it's better then what you have now for sure.