NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoa! I guess we have to be patient for the things we want as evident in your case.
Not sure what else to do. It works as a running light and reverse light but the price I paid for the brake light was back in November

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Automotive Lighting Experts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the latest update regarding any specific order, please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to help!

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may be behind the times, but without refreshing myself on this entire thread, has anything been done to make it so the truck doesn't think a trailer is attached?

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be behind the times, but without refreshing myself on this entire thread, has anything been done to make it so the truck doesn't think a trailer is attached?
Yes as there is a new harness that will work. I believe a member already confirmed this. However new harness is currently back ordered atm.

offcamber

Reaction score
You know it's funny that when you order from the Diode Dynamics website it asks for the year and model of your truck so WTF don't they tell you that it causes all kinds of errors on the 2022 f150? I plugged mine in last night and this morning I head out to run errands and I start getting error after error. Blind spot system disabled...trailer battery is not charging, rear tail light fault...etc. You couldn't put a note on your website or somehow notify customers so they don't waste their money? I read there is an additional harness that resolves the issue but you don't have any and don't know when there will be parts to make more. I was actually getting ready to pull the trigger on some other DD lights but I mean wtf?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Automotive Lighting Experts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know it's funny that when you order from the Diode Dynamics website it asks for the year and model of your truck so WTF don't they tell you that it causes all kinds of errors on the 2022 f150? I plugged mine in last night and this morning I head out to run errands and I start getting error after error. Blind spot system disabled...trailer battery is not charging, rear tail light fault...etc. You couldn't put a note on your website or somehow notify customers so they don't waste their money? I read there is an additional harness that resolves the issue but you don't have any and don't know when there will be parts to make more. I was actually getting ready to pull the trigger on some other DD lights but I mean wtf?
Good morning!

Did you order directly from our website or from a Diode Dynamics dealer that hasn't updated their product listing/inventory?

Our 2021-2023 F150 C1R HitchMount LED Pod Kit is currently on backorder as of 7/31/23 and will be shipping with an updated harness that eliminates these errors you've experienced.

If you need to process a return or obtain a new updated harness, go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our in-house US service team would be happy to help you with that!

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033