Finally Built! How long does it take to ship to dealer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, ford tracker still says in production, but dealer tells me it’s just awaiting shipment, definitely already built. Not sure what to believe..
That’s what mine said when it was really in a QC hold. I assumed it was the B&O stereo problem

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great…I searched forums and did see some cases also where this happened but then a few days later it switched to shipped. I just don’t understand how Ford can be this disorganized on what the status of a truck they are building is
Yea I said that earlier, we can track a pizza from order, manufacturing, completion, shipment, and watch the entire process with and exact location. ETA is usually accurate and so is price.

I understand that the truck manufacturing is more complex, but they also have much more logistical support and each part is scanned along the way. The truck has a modem and individual tag number to accurately track it through the system. Even the rail cars have GPS trackers. There is no reason for the lack of clarity involved.

sjordan18

Reaction score
Ordered without allocation on 1/20/22, blend 8/23, built 10/26, shipped 11/14, email said it is to arrive at dealer between December 2-8. Probably fake news.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered without allocation on 1/20/22, blend 8/23, built 10/26, shipped 11/14, email said it is to arrive at dealer between December 2-8. Probably fake news.
Sounds about right. Mine shipped 26th. Due around 13th to 19th. Takes a few weeks for delivery.