Finally Built! How long does it take to ship to dealer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACelia4485

Reaction score
My salesperson emailed me this evening and she said my build was picked up and on its way to NJ. I wonder how long that'll be.
My dealership told me it was on its way and then the ford tracker switched from Built back to in production. Im so confused.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealership told me it was on its way and then the ford tracker switched from Built back to in production. Im so confused.
Some people on the g14 forum have had that happen in the last few weeks...they don't have any clarification as to why but I would assume the only explanation is some sort of factory QC hold.

What sucks is that if it's a part included on the currently shipped trucks, they have been holding at the dealership and even sending them back according to some stories on there. Specifically IS clusters that I know of.

hierlevelz

Reaction score
Some people on the g14 forum have had that happen in the last few weeks...they don't have any clarification as to why but I would assume the only explanation is some sort of factory QC hold.

What sucks is that if it's a part included on the currently shipped trucks, they have been holding at the dealership and even sending them back according to some stories on there. Specifically IS clusters that I know of.
Honestly I was a bit confused that my salesperson said it had been shipped. Ford tracker says otherwise. Ford is quite the shit show. I shouldn't hold my breath until the dealership calls to say it's been delivered.

fordie12

Reaction score
Honestly I was a bit confused that my salesperson said it had been shipped. Ford tracker says otherwise. Ford is quite the shit show. I shouldn't hold my breath until the dealership calls to say it's been delivered.
Same here, ford tracker still says in production, but dealer tells me it’s just awaiting shipment, definitely already built. Not sure what to believe..

ACelia4485

Reaction score

Great…I searched forums and did see some cases also where this happened but then a few days later it switched to shipped. I just don’t understand how Ford can be this disorganized on what the status of a truck they are building is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free