Finally Built! How long does it take to ship to dealer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Finally after 9 months of waiting my 2021 finally shows built. How long are deliveries taking to get to dealers? I'm down in Houston.

1648223876719.png

DCM

Reaction score
Ford Performance told me today that they estimate shipment to Houston at 2.5 weeks.

Definitely take what they say with a grain of salt.

OP
OP
99silverbullet
Reaction score
I don't even bother contacting them anymore, its always the same reply. They have been telling me for months its been built and waiting for plant to release it.

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built and released from plant last Saturday and just shipped out via rail today. I’m in DFW and I assume it’ll be here second week of April.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built and released from plant last Saturday and just shipped out via rail today. I’m in DFW and I assume it’ll be here second week of April.
Mine was going to the DFW area and was loaded on to a rail car on the 15th. FP today told me the train hasn't moved yet but they are hoping it will soon. It was estimated delivery on the 4th of April when they first told me it shipped on the 15th.