Family discount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tacomoth

Reaction score
FIL works for a ford dealer. I know they have their program for friends/family. What are the chances I can order through him successfully. Does this bypass allocation spots. Or should I just take the Iconic silver 35 my local dealer says I can have at MSRP when built....really want a Code Orange 37.

Reaction score
FIL works for a ford dealer. I know they have their program for friends/family. What are the chances I can order through him successfully. Does this bypass allocation spots. Or should I just take the Iconic silver 35 my local dealer says I can have at MSRP when built....really want a Code Orange 37.
I’ve was told by a family friend that works for a Ford stealership that the partner & family discounts are up to the stealership and do not apply to Ford Performance vehicles and EVs. However if the dealership chooses to they can offer the Truck for invoice and assign a high priority to build.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last I heard A/X/Z plan does not apply to Ford Performance vehicles, meaning Raptor, Shelby GT350/GT500, etc. so it really just comes down the the dealer’s willingness to sell at a price below MSRP.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

You better treat his daughter well. One of the oldest salesman sayings is "if you won't make money of friends and family, you shouldn't be salesman." Or so I'm told. I am a ****** salesman but a crackerjack consumer. lol

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You better treat his daughter well. One of the oldest salesman sayings is "if you won't make money of friends and family, you shouldn't be salesman." Or so I'm told. I am a ****** salesman but a crackerjack consumer. lol

Not sure why it's relevant, but I've never understood the appeal. Way too sugary for my tastes.

1644345654152.png

Medic 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last I heard A/X/Z plan does not apply to Ford Performance vehicles, meaning Raptor, Shelby GT350/GT500, etc. so it really just comes down the the dealer’s willingness to sell at a price below MSRP.
Yup, I couldn’t use it when I ordered my Raptor. I have used it other Ford vehicles I have purchased. Relative gets two per year.

OP
OP
T

tacomoth

Reaction score
Yup, I couldn’t use it when I ordered my Raptor. I have used it other Ford vehicles I have purchased. Relative gets two per year.
Even if MSRP I wouldn't necessarily care I guess the bigger question is does this allow you to order what you want as opposed to allocated stock