EZDOWN TailGate Mod.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had exactly the same thing happen with Amazon TWICE now. Second one is going back and I'll find one somewhere else that is complete. Only difference was my boxes were in good shape and no rips or damage anywhere.

my second one was the same, just a shock and not a complete package. the good thing is amazon took it back, paid all the shipping and refunded full. still sucks big time that they dont have the complete package.... probably gonna go thru DeeZee EZ down tailgate lowering assist kit they dont list ours, but if you call them they usually give a discount for calling in orders, and can verify the part# as the one everyone has used.

silverkitsune

Reaction score
pretty good vid rog! I like that you modified it with the felt thats pretty sweet. I find that tailgate heavy to hold up and for sure if you have something in your hands

Doubleeaz

Reaction score
What is supposed to be in the bag? I ordered the 43200 for 04-06 Ford F150 and got a bag with the shock in it. Returned it to Amazon and they sent me a replacement which again is just the shock. Does it come with bolts? Or do I have to order something else?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do NOT order from truckaddons.com.They will bill your card even though these are on national backorder with no anticpated release date.

grumpyone

Reaction score
I just had a look at Dee Zee dot com and downloaded their PDF catalog and the EZ Down is still there.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 63

Bad Rap

Reaction score
After seeing all the parts missing from the packages, I thought I should check the one I ordered and have waiting for my truck.
Well... all the parts are in the package and it even came with some Locktite! Only problem is that it's for a CHEVY/GMC! WTF! I don't know what's worse, missing parts or the wrong part! :crazy:

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After seeing all the parts missing from the packages, I thought I should check the one I ordered and have waiting for my truck.
Well... all the parts are in the package and it even came with some Locktite! Only problem is that it's for a CHEVY/GMC! WTF! I don't know what's worse, missing parts or the wrong part! :crazy:

I had the EXACT same thing happen. I ordered a TON of crap and never thought to look to see if it was actually for my truck.. lol

Well, I go to start putting stuff on and wouldn't you know it, the DeeZee is for a Chevy.. I'll have the correct one this week but still was a bit of a bummer at the moment. My bad for not looking ahead of time.

~BGM

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from Amazon a couple months back. It arrived correct with all parts. Installed it the other day. Seems to work very well, but I can foresee the foam spacer eventually wearing out.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
does anybody know what size E-clip it uses? When I opened the package it flew somewhere and I couldn't find the little bastard. It's a tiny one. Figure I can pick one up at the hardware or something if somebody knew the size.