Extended Warranty - Yes or No??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too make it reliable.. I say 450hp...

but again.. the truck is dang FUGLY !

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if a 400 HP ecoboost sounds like a lawnmower, does a 600hp ecoboost sound like a tractor?

HPK also "reported" that the new raptor would weight 4600 lbs, so take it for what it's worth.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new super duty has the raptor switches in the dash (been looking at them today) minus the logo of-corse.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to know how many cup holders it will have? That, and will we be able to get an in cab video system for the kids to watch as we are flying through the air.

DCSVT1

Reaction score
Extended warranty, worth the money?

I bought my 2010 6.2 SCAB in September with 25k on it. Its got the remainder of the powertrain warranty on it for another year but nothing more. The salesman wanted me to get the extended warranty for it for...I think it was around $1200- $1500, not sure would have to look at the paperwork. BUT is it worth it? My last F150 (2002 5.4 Flairside scab) didn't really have any issues other than the standard wear items and I drove the **** out of that with lots of red light racing. It had 165k on it when I sold it and I think the worst was the trans mounting plate cracked and they replaced it under warranty but that was about it. I'm hoping I have the same luck but should I spend the cash for the extended warranty?? I'm thinking it's one of those if you've got it you'll never need it, but don't have it and.... What you say??